For Sale NOS C Body Power Antenna Motor Assemblies (THREE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking the center one is the same as mine, pm sent!
View attachment 113021

Dematt. What car is this picture from? I want to eventually tackle my antenna on my 75 NYB. But without taking the inner fender out I don't know what it looks like behind there. Your picture would give me a good reference if it's from the same year or so has mine.

I can set it aside for you Matt...no problem. I will test them all to make sure they still work as well! They ARE NOS...never used...but 40 plus years is a long time to be sitting in a garage. So your car is a 67 Imperial, correct?
Sorry hemiviper588, I brainfarted and forgot these were your personal items when I replied last. I hope you don't feel slighted, as I had no ill intent.

As I stated there, I see nothing that causes me to doubt you. I would be willing to gamble on one, probably the right, as being correct for my cars. I also don't feel an overwhelming sense of need so that is likely the one 75LandYacht needs. I think the one on the left would fit too and don't know for certain which is correct.

As to testing, something with a motor that can be tested in 30 seconds with a set of jumper wires should always be tested IMO. Taking your word for that wouldn't be a problem either... I am sure nobody wants to deal with a non functional issue down the road. At the age of them, if they work today is the best anyone could ask for... as Ross said there is a known fix for the mast, but it is fair to know about issues ahead of time.

Thank you for offering them.

Sorry hemiviper588, I brainfarted and forgot these were your personal items when I replied last. I hope you don't feel slighted, as I had no ill intent.

As I stated there, I see nothing that causes me to doubt you. I would be willing to gamble on one, probably the right, as being correct for my cars. I also don't feel an overwhelming sense of need so that is likely the one 75LandYacht needs. I think the one on the left would fit too and don't know for certain which is correct.

As to testing, something with a motor that can be tested in 30 seconds with a set of jumper wires should always be tested IMO. Taking your word for that wouldn't be a problem either... I am sure nobody wants to deal with a non functional issue down the road. At the age of them, if they work today is the best anyone could ask for... as Ross said there is a known fix for the mast, but it is fair to know about issues ahead of time.

Thank you for offering them.

No problem, no offense taken! Old electrical parts are always iffy...but Chrysler made some pretty good stuff back in the day, that with good care will normally last a LONG time!

Dematt. What car is this picture from?
Never been so insulted in all my life. :poke:
:p

PicsArt_01-21-05.55.04.jpg
PicsArt_01-21-05.56.46.jpg
PicsArt_01-21-05.59.07.jpg

Dematt. What car is this picture from? I want to eventually tackle my antenna on my 75 NYB. But without taking the inner fender out I don't know what it looks like behind there. Your picture would give me a good reference if it's from the same year or so has mine.

Never mind.. I see you

Stan, Please forgive my lack of knowledge.. I'm still a bit wet behind the ears dealing with these formals. Love ya!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back