Photo with a trailer

The place I was at Gary is on 73 in Winslow, southbound side. They had a lot of stuff, big money on wheels down there

Yup. Familiar with that area. My sister lives nears those parts. I tell you what Saturday I saw all types of machinery out on the streets. New exotic stuff and a couple classics as well.

I would have put a lot of mules on that car if the bearings weren't sounding funny.

Spring Carlisle is this week

I want!

Airstream.jpg

Brown car, orange Accent Trailer. Fail. ;)

Just pulling your leg. As I mentioned before, no matter what Color you call it, I like it, I'd still have to match the Trailer to burnt orange to see this as a Fitting Combo.

I know you were just poking the bear and I agree, the ORANGE would need to sync but we all get the idea.

Have you checked out flytecamp.com? Cool vintage campers, just make sure you're sitting down before you look at the price.

I have no Interest in camping..... The wife hated it as a kid but now wants to again. I guess as I grow old it may work. I will give it a look....

Well Jazabelle's can, when you release her from her mobile climate controlled garage upon arrival to your destination.

Your missing the point Paul.:grin: To us it's more to do with the journey. The destination is just a good excuse for a journey.
Cruising the back roads with the top laid back and the camper hooked to the back can't be matched by a huge rig that is basically relegated to interstate hwy use. The size alone restricts it to the high dollar RV camps also.

NO thanks.

Our pop up is a 1995 Jayco that was in unappreciated but fair and complete condition when I found it.
I had to replace some of the body framework due to water damage, replaced the entire canopy, put a parkay floor and corian counters inside, and several other upgrades and improvements.
Installed a 3" lift kit and larger wheels with new auto rated tires. (first thing I do with a trailer is to remove the trailer tires). Then I stripped the grafic's and sprayed the sides and top with semi gloss rustoleum with a teal accent color. I prefer a contrast as opposed to a matching paint scheam. We made it our own.
I have less then $2300.00 invested, and some time, but it was fun to do.

This is our first ever camper and we love it. Only down side is that it has to be set up and taken down upon arrival and departure of a camp ground. I'm thinking a nice 65-70 Airstream will take care of that issue.

Jayco after (Large).jpg

DSC01086 (Large).jpg

DSC01084 (Large).jpg

Your missing the point Paul.:grin: To us it's more to do with the journey. The destination is just a good excuse for a journey.
Cruising the back roads with the top laid back and the camper hooked to the back can't be matched by a huge rig that is basically relegated to interstate hwy use. The size alone restricts it to the high dollar RV camps also.

NO thanks.

Oh I do get it ! I'm just being my old wise guy self.......... :poke:

As for me I would never go camping ever and in my younger days (well at least when my vert was around and running for the most part the only thing that my roof was up for was rain, snow or temperatures below 40 degrees. However if I did have the money hahahaha I would consider a huge bus and toy hauler to buzz around long distance in, That is if and only if (so it will never happen) I had plenty of disposable money. I prefer staying at a nice hotel to camping anytime. in other words I DO NOT CAMP !:eek:s_dancing2:

Desi and Lucy also always come up on my mind when Trailers are mentioned.

Dad brought that up yesterday. When I cruise the Pacific Coast Highway I won't be pulling a trailer..... I'm a motel guy

Back