Pic of the Day - The Anti-Donk

Yes. it's not a matter of "if", but a matter of "when" as in anything.
I'm realistic enough to have a whole house generator for if and when...
But as far as I'm concerned, New England between, T.S.'s that make it up there much more than they hit here, Nor'easters, heavy snowstorms and blizzards, hail...
it's a piece o'cake here.

I may agree with that. The Nor'easters can be nasty when the right conditions are in place, esp. in the dead of winter here,....nothing like sideways blown snow getting inside your warm coat.
Good to have that generator, smart to get that stuff "before" the day before the storm --- like I see most people scrambling around here doing. We've got a stash of batteries in a "junk draw" that I always find annoying when trying to find something other than batteries........the darn things always get in the way. Now that I see these yoyo's begging for d size batteries and flashlights to go with them anywhere they can get them, I don't feel so annoyed anymore.

I have a nice size portable generator in the garage that will find its way to the side door if the power goes out.

I NEED POWER

I will have the power situation resolved one way or another. Whole house stand by generator or a portable with a switch. I would prefer the whole house so I can just leave and head west and not worry about my house from now on.

Back