Ram 1500 BEV (Battery-Electric Vehicle)

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Tease graphic

FB_IMG_1646492343459.jpg

I like it..................it goes beyond Ford's attempts to make a competitive vehicle in terms of looks and even Chevrolet's more stylish than Ford design and gets closer to what Tesla is doing and which I personally do not like very much - too angular and ungainly. In other words, to my eyes at this point the Dodge looks better than the other major competitors because they went way beyond ordinary into the very stylish realm. If the engineering of the EV platform is up to the rest of the models, they might have a home run..........................

Last edited:
It reminds me of a concept truck dodge made back in the early 2000's, had a cab forward type of look, similar to the LH platform cars.

Found it, the MaxxCab. Some similarities, box is way too short.

dodge_maxxcab_concept_5.jpg

I'm surprised someone hasn't called it a Camaro yet!:poke::poke::poke:

I'm surprised someone hasn't called it a Camaro yet!:poke::poke::poke:
I was looking at a rolled 5th gen Camaro today. While the roof above the windows was crunched down a bit they are really small inside. A Challenger and a Mustang seem much more roomy.

I was looking at a rolled 5th gen Camaro today. While the roof above the windows was crunched down a bit they are really small inside. A Challenger and a Mustang seem much more roomy.
I'm happy with the room I have in the driver's compartment in my Redeye.

The trucks get bigger and more expensive every day. With gas prices going nuts, I think Ford might be on the right track with their Maverick. $20k starting price.

If I had to replace my Ranger right now, I'd seriously consider one, even maybe a hybrid. I'd prefer a two seater version though. It would be perfect for me... I just want a truck to go to Home Depot or maybe the dump. It would double as a second car.

Most of the pickups I see on the road, and I see a lot of them around here, probably never have anything in their bed until they change owners a few times and become someone's rusty work truck.

1646666923095.png

The trucks get bigger and more expensive every day. With gas prices going nuts, I think Ford might be on the right track with their Maverick. $20k starting price.

If I had to replace my Ranger right now, I'd seriously consider one, even maybe a hybrid. I'd prefer a two seater version though. It would be perfect for me... I just want a truck to go to Home Depot or maybe the dump. It would double as a second car.

Most of the pickups I see on the road, and I see a lot of them around here, probably never have anything in their bed until they change owners a few times and become someone's rusty work truck.

View attachment 518931
Had to look that one up. Low line 19,995
Then this pops up in ads
23,310 wtf can't get a loss leader anywhere anymore

Screenshot_20220307-124612.png

View attachment 518931
Had to look that one up. Low line 19,995
Then this pops up in ads

Back