Rant ON... National Anthem...

OK professor,thank you. Some of my best friends are black, some are Hispanic, some are Asian. I am close to them and their families

That was not (ever) a question I asked you. If you're going to come onto a forum and declare people "racist ******* assholes", you'd better be an intellectual heavyweight and able to defend your statement. So far, you've only given me cause to doubt your reading comprehension.

Let me try it again... What label would you apply to someone who was an ethnic minority, but voted for Trump?

Let me try it again... What label would you apply to someone who was an ethnic minority, but voted for Trump?
I wouldn't label him. What label would you apply? Anyways I'm done. The haters will continue to hate. The racist will continue to divide without the sense to see the bigger picture. Pathetic to be them.

Last edited:
I wouldn't label him. What label would you apply?

Dammit, I knew asking it that way would make it too obvious. So now I'll just have to go with this...

You do realize there are minorities out there who hold conservative views on things like immigration, fiscal policy, sovereignty, individual liberty, etc?

Here's a guy with a radio show:
Joshuas Trail (just as an example I that makes it easy to post a link)

Assuming you're not going to label them as "self-hating, uncle Tom's" or any of the other pejorative terms used to shut down a debate, why would you imagine they have views that align with so many of the RFA's in this thread? I've been dropping clues throughout my replies.

Last edited:
I’m sure there are better forums on the web to have this argument than a forum dedicated to enthusiasts of 50 year old cars!

Dammit, I knew asking it that way would make it too obvious. So now I'll just have to go with this...

You are good at answering questions with other questions. You've yet to come up with a solution to the simple problem, even when it's right in front of you. Think hard. Oh and BTW professor, take your white spotted owl and shove him up your ***.

Last edited:
You are good at answering questions with other questions. You've yet to come up with a solution to the simple question, even when it's right in front of you. Think hard.

Instead of fixating on me, why won't you just answer what I asked you a dozen posts ago?

Because you cannot. In your mind the real crime is not thinking the same way you do. Of course you're not alone.

Just like a lot of other people being used, you're frustrated and lashing out, labeling people who's inner hearts you don't know with one of the most harmful labels this side of child molester. That should cause you some remorse.

I say, anyone who feels like @68Nwprt was directing his comments at them, that we just give him a pass on this... He seems to be a decent guy and I better understand his statements now. Political differences aren't going to be changed by arguing, and "I'm more diverse than you" is going to wear out fast too.
OK professor,thank you. Some of my best friends are black, some are Hispanic, some are Asian. I am close to them and their families. Although we are separated by geographics. When I was young we would drive to NYC, straight into Harlem just to hang out and to see what it was like. I think it strange for you to jump to the conclusion that I don't have an understanding of living in an ethnic environment. I grew up in low income housing with people of color, and spent plenty time in towns and neighborhoods that some people may consider scary. I've also lived in neighborhoods with million dollar homes. I have always treated people with respect regardless of color or national origin. Some people may consider the DR a scary place. When I travel there, I am not afraid nor insecure. I treat people with respect and I never have a problem. Now... the hillbillies in Florida, they scare me.

I think you missed the point. The point I was making is that you can take people of any color or national origin, create a team and become successful, as the Mexicans and Middle Easterners have been so skillfully stereotyped on this forum lately.

A perfect example of what happens when people don't respect each other, for whatever reason, leads to war. Is this where we are going as a country? Hate groups? What's is the difference between their hate for each other and ours? Why don't racist learn from history and realize that hate is not the answer.

I don't know maybe sixty million Americans? Although they may not look at it exactly that way. I'm still trying to figure out where you stand. Would you call out a racist? Would you vote for a black man for President or a black woman for that matter?

Thank you for your argument, that's a good question. They are all on the losing end, with the common denominator of hate. I understand Americans are afraid that their way of life is changing for the worse. As a country we should be showing the rest of the world we are strong enough to rise above the hate, and we are not afraid to make an example to the rest of the world that our diversity and acceptance of people from every nation of the world is where our strength lies.
2fa3b387709d7367fd86c525c7c0fe80.jpg

I dunno maybe it's just me but I think this thread has run it's course. Nothing productive has been posted in a while. People on both sides have a right to their opinion and I think they have been made clear. Now we're just beating that poor dead horse.

I dunno maybe it's just me but I think this thread has run it's course. Nothing productive has been posted in a while. People on both sides have a right to their opinion and I think they have been made clear. Now we're just beating that poor dead horse.
The value of this thread is that it once again exposed the moral bankruptcy of leftist meme of racism which always gets thrown up to prevent conversations that may dispute the PC narrative.

Anyways I'm done. The haters will continue to hate. The racist will continue to divide without the sense to see the bigger picture. Pathetic to be them.

Well I see the post has been edited to "give up". Frankly I expected more. It should have been easy to call out a bunch of ignorant RFA's.

The value of this thread is that it once again exposed the moral bankruptcy of leftist meme of racism which always gets thrown up to prevent conversations that may dispute the PC narrative.

EXACTLY! I'm so glad I sat out any reply defending the value of this exchange because I wouldn't have nailed it as well.

I wouldn't label him. What label would you apply? Anyways I'm done. The haters will continue to hate. The racist will continue to divide without the sense to see the bigger picture. Pathetic to be them.

Funny, I see you as the biggest racist here. You wouldn' t understand so, i wont try to explain. Safe to presume people see you that way .

Funny, I see you as the biggest racist here. You wouldn' t understand so, i wont try to explain. Safe to presume people see you that way .

Well stated.

Predicting how someone feels, acts, thinks, etc. based on their appearance is the definition of a stereotype, as would be predicting how they should feel, act, think, in your eyes.

In my mind, "racist" is an absolute term. It adds a genetic component to inferior intellect, basing it solely on DNA. It's bogus because it ignores the nurture side of the human experience.

Legitimate RFA's are not making arguments to treat people as individuals, not as groups.

Back