WANTED Right angle pigtail

Status
Not open for further replies.

polarus

Reaction score
Contact seller
I need the connector that attaches to the temp. sending unit. If you have an old harness you're willing to cut into or an aftermarket that looks correct let me know. Thanks.

Mine has already been cut and no, that one is mine! I really have to wonder about people sometimes???
1-Wire Pigtails & Sockets
mopar single wire pigtail - Google Search
Your Welcome and Good Luck!

13226884_1201753099837705_8000965357365451449_n.jpg

I've looked at the aftermarket, and they look aftermarket, just trying to keep stock looking.

If it's semi hidden or you can hide it semi stock, is there really a issue? You have a problem, you want to fix it. FACT! Sometimes you have to think outside the box to fix things when the access to original parts his hard to find. Finding theses types of parts is kinda like a "Your n your own, pal" kinda thing!
Are you really that anal that somebody's going to trash your car to see if a hidden wire's been cut and spliced?
****! Why am I using a fabricated, mocked up gas pedal with a door hinge and a slap of cut plywood for a gas pedal on my van????
If it's works regardless of hidden modifications, do it!! Who the Tire Fruck cares if it's not right? Will they see it? Only if you make it so!
People just make things to complicated sometimes!!
You got your problems, I got mine!

A member requested a photo of this part so here you go, part of the e
IMG_1525.JPG
IMG_1526.JPG
ngine harness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back