For Sale Road Wheel Domes /Caps (later style) set of 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If those are good enough for you Stan grab them puppies before thier gone....pm sent

Lemme see what happens. I won't leave you hanging. Gimme a day or two if you dont mind.

not to worry Stan...grab them puppies...that's a great deal if their in good shape...all good

Im just waiting for a response. I'll give him a day, if you will. Im not gonna play games or drag things out for either of us.
You're trying to sell your centers has had more twists and turns than a Tom Wolfe novel. :D

again no worries stan..coins not a issue and finding a home for them will not be a issue..honestly if they sit around for another year or two just increase in value :O)
That's the way this crap always happens...buy one then find another that is better and cheaper and probally next door..
anyway not to worry...you let me skip when l thought l had made a mistake so am just returning the favor and paying it forward...seriously that's a great deal..grab them puppies and use the difference to take the little woman out for a night

I just consummated the deal with the gentleman.
We talked a lot (feeling him out) and it sounds like a great deal from yet another honest fella and stand up guy.
A dedicated E-body guy but that's OK :D
Critter, thank you, and this is one for the books. Lol.

Pics plus 1 more proving he's legit.
20160116_140257.jpg

So........what transpired here?
LMAO...

1. Critter posted his late centers for sale.
2. I agreed to buy them.
3. His memory failed him and thought he paid 2x more than he originally thought.
4. He agreed to stand by his price, but I couldn't take advantage of his screw up so sale was cancelled.
5. Turns out he was wrong in what he paid and then reoffered them to me.
6. I bought them again.
7. This morning, I found the above set on CL and posted those CL ones here for anybody that wanted them. I was gonna stand by my word and still buy critter's.
8. Critter told me that it was too good a deal and to go after them.
9. I did end up buying the CL ones.
10. Now Critter still has his for sale. Lol

LMAO...

2. I agreed to buy them.
3. His memory failed him and thought he paid 2x more than he originally thought.
4. He agreed to stand by his price, but I couldn't take advantage of his screw up so sale was cancelled.
6. I bought them again.
7. This morning, I found the above set on CL and posted them here for anybody that wanted them. I was gonna stand by my word and still buy critter's.
8 Critter told me that it was too good a deal and to go after them.
9. Now Critter still has his for sale. Lol

Those look pretty nice.

No pitting?

So........what transpired here?

Stan being the early bird found a smokeing deal for some domed caps at $130 compared to the $400 we had worked out a deal for yesterday for my NOS set
upon wakeing up was going through the new posts and seen Stans "why me"post and chuckled....seems you always find a great deal just after you've bought something..
to make long story short when l screwed up yesterday Stan let me walk...so seeing this mornings post thought that was a great deal so right thing to do was pay it forward and let him get the cheaper deal on the caps he found this am and use the coin hes saved to take his little woman out for a night....
My caps will sit or go on ebay and no big deal....they'll find a home in time...its all good and turned out how it should..its all another day in our lifes as the world turns on cornation street...

LMAO...

2. I agreed to buy them.
6. I bought them again.
7. This morning, I found the above set on CL and posted those CL ones here for anybody that wanted them. I was gonna stand by my word and still buy critter's.
8. Critter told me that it was too good a deal and to go after them.
9. I did end up buying the CL ones.
10. Now Critter still has his for sale. Lol

Too funny

Stan being the early bird found a smokeing deal for some domed caps at $130 compared to the $400 we had worked out a deal for yesterday for my NOS set
upon wakeing up was going through the new posts and seen Stans "why me"post and chuckled....seems you always find a great deal just after you've bought something..
to make long story short when l screwed up yesterday Stan let me walk...so seeing this mornings post thought that was a great deal so right thing to do was pay it forward and let him get the cheaper deal on the caps he found this am and use the coin hes saved to take his little woman out for a night....
My caps will sit or go on ebay and no big deal....they'll find a home in time...its all good and turned out how it should..its all another day in our lifes as the world turns on cornation street...

Critter, your a hell of a guy... you too Stan... you guys definitely are role models for how community transactions should take place. They are both more worried about being fair to the other party:thankyou:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back