Some downunder help sort from those up and to the right

Craig E (AU)

Reaction score
Hi ppl, I am toying with changing the front of my 1970 Dodge phoenix (Aus build) pretty much to a Fury 3 sport with hidden headlamps. Mine Phoenix (Fury) is a 4dr hardtop last model with the windout 1/4 vent window.

Now it might be difficult for me to find the parts ( I don't have any of them yet) the question is how can I get parts only sent out here preferably in some1's container already bringing cars into Australia.

I would like quite a few things I can only source stateside such as integrated air/heater box, power windows leads switches from a 68 Newport 4dr, t bar 'C' body blank steering column, fender mount top indicators and stainless trims plus original washer bottle system and new seat squabs and door trims.

PPl who may be be to help or know/have anything I seek it sure would be appreciated to hear from you with a price and any1 with experience either freighting to Austraila or have sent something obh on someone else in a container you guys may be able to steer me in the right direction. TIA Craig.

Murray park might just have all of that. Call him, here‘s his website.
www.cbodies.com

Hey Craig,
I purchased an Edelbrock STR-15 intake from a fellow in Au a while ago. He was on Facebook as John Dodge. He came over stateside at least once a year. He hit the Pomona swap meet and then Classic industries. Filled up a shipping container and off it went. He was on the Facebook Mopar forums fairly regularly. If I remember correctly it was $105.00 USD to ship an intake from Au to the East coast of the USA. I’ve been off social media for a while but he works at Mopar Central. His business is parts. Look him up.
Hope this helps.

Hey Craig,
I purchased an Edelbrock STR-15 intake from a fellow in Au a while ago. He was on Facebook as John Dodge. He came over stateside at least once a year. He hit the Pomona swap meet and then Classic industries. Filled up a shipping container and off it went. He was on the Facebook Mopar forums fairly regularly. If I remember correctly it was $105.00 USD to ship an intake from Au to the East coast of the USA. I’ve been off social media for a while but he works at Mopar Central. His business is parts. Look him up.
Hope this helps.
Thanks Skiff, I dont know of him so I will try find him. Good info..Cheers mate

Hey Craig,
Hope this helps.
yep Skiffman, I have talked to this guy from Mopar Central very recently & he may prove pretty handy in sourcing some stuff for me. Thanks buddy appreciated!!

Hey Craig, don't suppose you're still in contact with John Dodge? Am looking for a 67 fury left side door mirror. Just bought a 67 phoenix but it didn't have that option.

Hey Craig, don't suppose you're still in contact with John Dodge? Am looking for a 67 fury left side door mirror. Just bought a 67 phoenix but it didn't have that option.
Hi edbods, yep speaking to them only a month back. When I get back home later in the week (away atm) I will post you a photo of their business card. Common issue no L/H external door mirror.

Sweet, much appreciated. Yeah, thought it was interesting given that it's the hardtop. Figured that if it had the bigger engine, why not get all the options at that point.

Back