Sort of fun picture..

68Bigred

Reaction score
So the stable is complete. All the cars finally under one roof. 4 are mine but the rest will follow except a 36 plymouth with a blown 454 that belongs to my father's friend.
It really is a fun mopar garage except 2.
2007 Cummings 2500 ram with 10k miles on it
318is bmw (yes doesn't belong in there )
68 300
85 renault - goofy but I love the car
2002 chrysler prowler 17k on it
63 100%restored 3 speed stick newport
73 d100 pickup - grandpa left to me
Then that 36 plymouth.

My father is so nuts about his garage he had a company come in a detail the 3 I sent up there before he would allow them in, I don't think the bmw has been washed in years lol!

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

Yep!!! Came off a 68 impala ss. Yes it is odd. After he passes I am going to put the correct one on it. When he ordered the the truck in 72 he opted not to have a bumper as he would put his own on. It is a very basic truck. Rubber floors no power anything. My dad did put power brakess in it. grandfather is a very frugal man. Funny it always gets comments on the chevy bumper on thr dodge.

He had to measure thrm all out to get them in. Gave him something to do. Said he was going to take my 300 and squish my renault down to make more room lol. The 300 is about same length as the ram!

Back in the day, lots of folks bought pickups because they were cheaper than cars. No frills... even rear bumpers were an extra cost option. And most wanted a step style something completely different like your grandad did. Hard to believe that trucks can fetch 60k nowadays.
Great collection Btw.

Hard to believe that trucks can fetch 60k

Just ordered a 2017 Megacab 3500 Dually Limited Diesel 4x4 for a customer who wanted all the bells n whistles.....MSRP was $98700!!!! My first house wasn't that frickn much!!

Just ordered a 2017 Megacab 3500 Dually Limited Diesel 4x4 for a customer who wanted all the bells n whistles.....MSRP was $98700!!!! My first house wasn't that frickn much!!
I know it's Canadian dollars but that is insane, at least they bought a engine not a disposable iron slug.

I'm confident in saying without needing to personally check that the person's personal endowment is very, very, small.

And congratulations. Your Dart and 200 allocations just doubled. :p

I'm confident in saying without needing to personally check that the person's personal endowment is very, very, small.

And congratulations. Your Dart and 200 allocations just doubled. :p

While you may be correct, you still have to remember what the clientele is around that dealership. There is a large ranch presence there.

3fbd9ae4c9865754e894b42be99470d3.jpg

Last edited:
:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:

3fbd9ae4c9865754e894b42be99470d3.jpg

Besides, what does owning a ranch have to do with a $100k luxury pik-em-up pulling a 53' travel trailer. :poke:

63 100%restored 3 speed stick newport
If you can get to it, please post pictures of the 1963 Newport. I used to own a 1964 New Yorker. By then, the Forward Look had become less ostentatious; I also liked that it had a temperature gauge and a round speedometer.
64NYLF.JPG
64NYDash.JPG

Back