For Sale Sport Fury GT on eBay (Kirkland, WA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will bid what I will pay for something I definetly do not need or really want but know it will go to a serious owner not flipper

Carsten

I would say the market value is around $16-18000usd on our side in Europe I would say €18000
I was bidding also on the car

I would say the market value is around $16-18000usd on our side in Europe I would say €18000

With no trunk and needing floor work? You are slipping....lol

It's a good car for an honest market valuation.
Since it doesn't have all the goodies but a great color . I hope Tobias is close or under valuing her

With no trunk and needing floor work? You are slipping....lol
Is the colour combo and no vinyl that’s why the car worth the money, if the car was in Canada it would be in my collection already, I imported too many cars lately i don’t wanna get in trouble with Justin’s helpers

Is the colour combo and no vinyl that’s why the car worth the money, if the car was in Canada it would be in my collection already, I imported too many cars lately i don’t wanna get in trouble with Justin’s helpers

Buy me this car and I won’t rat you out lol :rolleyes:

I never had a chance. I should have known these two heavy weight hitters would go for it. WTF was I smoking.
This will now be very interesting. I'll just sit back eating my box of popcorn.

drum brakes non hipo 440 no buckets non console car . but its a 70 sport fury gt without a v cap . thats cool , but not enough .
A rare car should be kept original. That's why I got a Sport Fury to redo with buckets, console, and a 440. That's more important to me. IMHO, the value in a GT is the originality, restored or not.

i agree , with high optioned cars . it doesn't add to the value to ad them to a car for retail #'s . just for driving fun .

Tempting offer but i really do like my car and there's less work to be done on it to get it through inspection.I'm also still infatuated with the the burnt orange interior in mine.

I'm totally fine with that.. Although I won't stop :poke: on you from time to time.. Just in case.. :D:D

***I updated the auction description as I've had many, many emails about the numbers, Broadcast Sheet, and trunk rust.***

You've got to throw your hat into the ring Stan.

The GT will be sold to the highest bidder. If everyone stands around watching what will happen, you might miss an opportunity. I'd rather it go to an enthusiast, than a dealer to be resold.

I'm not trying to pump-up interest, it's just a matter of fact. I offered the GT for much less than offers I have received in the past. You guys set the market.

For what it's worth,....I don't see the GT cars going down in value anytime in this century. It may be time to consider getting one sooner than later.

Hope this helps.

***I updated the auction description as I've had many, many emails about the numbers, Broadcast Sheet, and trunk rust.***

You've got to throw your hat into the ring Stan.

The GT will be sold to the highest bidder. If everyone stands around watching what will happen, you might miss an opportunity. I'd rather it go to an enthusiast, than a dealer to be resold.

I'm not trying to pump-up interest, it's just a matter of fact. I offered the GT for much less than offers I have received in the past. You guys set the market.

For what it's worth,....I don't see the GT cars going down in value anytime in this century. It may be time to consider getting one sooner than later.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Dan...... I mean Trev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back