The sounds of a poly

1Fury1

Slab Side Slacker
Reaction score

Warming up Willis yesterday and thought maybe I should share a brief soundtrack with the good ol boys and girls at FCBO. First time posting to the tube so please excuse the amateurism. Turn it up and enjoy.

Sounds fast standing still! Have you figured out the Reverse Gear yet?

sounds great ,,looks nice too. What was it stroked to?

May I ask what cam and heads on this small block monster?

Last edited:
May I ask what cam and heads on this small block monster?
Standard poly heads ported and polished. Didn't get the cam specs from the engine builder but I will and post it. Others have asked and I feel kind of dumb not knowing.

I forgot to ask what mufflers are you running and is it with or without an H pipe? I am getting a whole new exhaust in a week or so .
Your car really looks bad *** !

Very cool. Just one word of advice (and because it's a pet peeve of mine)- turn the phone sideways so the whole car fits in the frame and it will also display properly on Youtube and everybody else's computer screen. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Very cool. Just one word of advice (and because it's a pet peeve of mine)- turn the phone sideways so the whole car fits in the frame and it will also display properly on Youtube and everybody else's computer screen. Thanks! :thumbsup:
Yes it was an impulse shoot and in trying to capture the sound I neglected the visual. Thanks for the advice.

Man, that sure sounds good!

I'm a MOPAR noob, what does "poly" signify? And as opposed to what alternative? Thx

Back