Tomorrow's goal

LatPeahy

Reaction score
IMG_2098.JPG
IMG_3310.JPG
I've had the NYr for 3 years now and have made a lot of progress. When I first bought it all I had was a little shed and the car was parked in a gravel driveway. Sucked for doing anything under the car but not bad if some fluids spilled out. Now I live where I have a covered carport, small for the land yacht but covered and dry. Tomorrow my plan is to rearrange and clean up so I can dock the NYr in the dry. Some pics of where she was and where she will hopefullly be

And if it doesn't storm too bad tomorrow I have a lead on a '66 300 to take whatever I wanted off it. Its in kind of bad shape and going into derby but the dash is complete, most of the trim is good, no motor or tranny, all the glass is there, and other miscellaneous stuff if anyone's interested. Will post pictures of it tomorrow and what's available

I plan on keeping as much of it for myself but don't have a problem helping someone else out in need of something

I agree...grab absolutely everything they will let go of from the fated derby car. You can always sell off what you don't really need, and at the end what ever doesn't sell you can pitch.....at least you tried to save as much as possible. ;)

I did this with a 48 Dodge 4dr.....I paid almost nothing for the remains of the car, then stripped off everything I could remove.....rented a spot at the old car swap meet and was amazed at how much of that car I sold off. Plus I was selling most parts for under $20....think I made over $500 in parts just from that old car alone!

Is it a 2dr or 4dr? Four parts I really need is the filler trim under the passenger tail light, the passenger side lower quarter trim behind the skirt, the passenger rear door lower trim, and the complete factory radio antenna. If you get them send me a PM.

4dr. I'll check on that trim. I know it's missing the tail lights and the antenna though

Ain't a whole hell of a lot of room but better than where she was and better than where's been. Also picked up a bunch of spare parts yesterday off a 66 300 that'll work on the NYr
IMG_0200.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back