WANTED trim for 71' fury 3 four door sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

A38E86D32

Reaction score
Contact seller
FB_IMG_1449027077171.jpg
My 71' is missing the trim that goes around the passenger side rear window, anyone have anything? Also looking for body trim and wheelwell molding if i can get it in nice shape.
Thanks!
P.s. i have paypal.

FB_IMG_1449027077171.jpg

Since you are not too far away and don't know if you tried them yet(not saying they have what you are looking for) Friendship Junkyard in Tabernacle? Decent amount of old Mopars but picked fairly clean. There is also Myer's(?) junkyard in Waterford Township. Went there maybe 5-7 years ago. Prices were somewhat high. Just trying to help.

Since you are not too far away and don't know if you tried them yet(not saying they have what you are looking for) Friendship Junkyard in Tabernacle? Decent amount of old Mopars but picked fairly clean. There is also Myer's(?) junkyard in Waterford Township. Went there maybe 5-7 years ago. Prices were somewhat high. Just trying to help.

Thanks. A few years ago i was at friendship and i dont seem to remember any 4 door sedans, mostly remember hardtops. I'll have to look again. Zimmerman is pretty high though...

I recall seeing a 73 Fury police car at friendship and a 70 318 4 dr sedan not a police car but it was there

Haven't been to Bud Myers yard in 10 years.

That Fury was a 70 or a 71....it was white. Last I saw it 18 months ago at the longest

If you are still looking, I am about to take the body trim off my 71 Fury III. Some of it is still pretty good. I don't know exactly when I will get to it (waiting on my body man), but If it works for you, I will almost give it to you...

If you are still looking, I am about to take the body trim off my 71 Fury III. Some of it is still pretty good. I don't know exactly when I will get to it (waiting on my body man), but If it works for you, I will almost give it to you...

2 or 4 door trim?

That would be awesome, thank you!

Do you have the body side moulding available?

We are getting ready to pull it soon. Some of it is damaged, but I will take it off carefully and see what I can get you. Are you missing all of yours? I know a good portion of the passenger side on mine is dinged, because the original owner was an old guy that liked to scrape it against the garage when he pulled in. That seems to be a common theme with old people and giant cars...

Haha.....old guys....

Really all I may need is the moulding from both the front DR & front PASS doors....they are totally missing. The rest I may be able to work with.

I was referring to guys who keep driving when they should have stopped 15 years earlier... I am still in my early 40's, and I pray I am honest enough with myself to stop driving when I am no longer safe... I will see what I can do about that trim.

I still need the above mentioned trim piece. Thanks for the replies fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back