Status
Not open for further replies.

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_7444.JPG
IMG_7446.JPG
These where cut out of a 68 Plymouth Fury. They can be cut to fit most any similar era MOPAR. $40.00 ea plus shipping from Raleigh, NC

great , hope'n for the best of deals for you . bob
He bought the car. Just waiting on the transport company. Crazy. I bought the car. Drove it two miles. Found some nice sears for it. POR 15 the floor & then I get a mesg from someone in Europe asking if I'd sell it.

good looking car . thats a great day for you , facebook guess it does pay in a way . been holding myself from from it , but its working for you , lol . guess i've been a dinosaur to long , lol .

good looking car . thats a great day for you , facebook guess it does pay in a way . been holding myself from from it , but its working for you , lol . guess i've been a dinosaur to long , lol .
Yea I use all sources to get the word out. You should get on

maybe i can learn . got a few people that love it . want about people you don't want ? is there ways to control whos connecting you there ?

maybe i can learn . got a few people that love it . want about people you don't want ? is there ways to control whos connecting you there ?
Oh yea. You have to join groups. A gazillion groups on there. Pick & choose. Some are good to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back