Vintage Dodge Dealers

mdh157

Reaction score
Anyone aware of a list online of vintage/closed Dodge dealers? I could have sworn I saw one but cannot find it now. Found a old pc of newspaper today that has an ad from the local dealer but I have no idea what the location was or if it was the one in town or out near the fairgrounds by then. Car appears to be a 1955 2 dr htp and the ad has a 4 digit phone #. Ad says, "smartest car on the road-bar none! The Custom.........(rest of page is missing)

The Desoto club has a list on its website. Many shd match. Maxwedge.com has a database but it didn't work for me.

Dealerships came and went. Franchises were lost and gained. Dealerships were sold and renamed. Dealerships moved. I've seen lists of dealerships but the list is only as valid as the day it was printed. As years change, the validity of the list decreases.

Maxwedge has a good online listing but the years for the name, address and dealer number have a shelf life or years the information is valid.

The best info is probably 2-3 years on either side of the year you are seeking.

IMG_2339.JPG
IMG_1929.JPG
I was wonder the same.. I had my Dealer Emblem restored last year, before and after pics, because it was part of the cars history. I always thought those old dealer emblems were cool compared to the vinyl stickers they use these days.. I wanted to find some old pictures and information about the dealership.. but never knew where to start.

Back