vintage pics of women & cars

1703270310195.png

Car is a 1951 Opel (German-made) Kapitän.

Locality uncertain, likely Europe (somewhere tropical it would seem) in early 1950's

1703691736352.png

Indeed chief ... Brand and license plate said "Europe", the palm trees said "Mediterranean".

My guess was gonna be French Rivera (of which Nice is a part).

The domed building looked familiar (a hotel, or resort thing?), from a week in Nice I spent in 1995 (I recall the view to the left to be stunning -- out into the Mediterranean. Most beautiful blue I have ever seen).

That whole street along the water had luxury hotels, restaurants, and spas, etc. Such is the whole Riviera still I guess. -- bring your king-sized wallet (or your company's expense account) for that trip :poke:

Indeed chief ... Brand and license plate said "Europe", the palm trees said "Mediterranean".

My guess was gonna be French Rivera (of which Nice is a part).

The domed building looked familiar (a hotel, or resort thing?), from a week in Nice I spent in 1995 (I recall the view to the left to be stunning -- out into the Mediterranean. Most beautiful blue I have ever seen).

That whole street along the water had luxury hotels, restaurants, and spas, etc. Such is the whole Riviera still I guess. -- bring your king-sized wallet (or your company's expense account) for that trip :poke:
2009 I changed trains in Nice, never left the station. Took the commuter train into Monaco where I got off and walked a "lap" through town (the best I could) before walking 6 miles to Menton where I spent the night on my way to Pompeii.

Alan

Back