Voltage regulator on new Hemi

superfragl

Reaction score
Love the way new Hemi can be tuned with a few clicks.
I have a 150Amp alternator off a police Charger and with all lights turned on, radio on, dual radiator fans running I had 12.8 Volts at idle at the battery.
Hooked up my laptop, changed desired voltage to 14.5V and now it is steady 14.45 (according the hand held meter) at idle with all accessories running!
DSCN0490.JPG

Love the way new Hemi can be tuned with a few clicks.
I have a 150Amp alternator off a police Charger and with all lights turned on, radio on, dual radiator fans running I had 12.8 Volts at idle at the battery.
Hooked up my laptop, changed desired voltage to 14.5V and now it is steady 14.45 (according the hand held meter) at idle with all accessories running!
View attachment 139586

Show off!

I swear to gawd you made that whole setup look factory. Amazing.
I actually used factory RT bottom cross bar to sit the radiator on it`s rubber mounts. The cross bar is bolted to stub frame.

Really nice way to go for a trouble free driving experience in a Fury. Drive it anywhere, anytime with no issues and probably no leaks, like the old stuff. Sealing technology is probably as advanced as the electronic stuff. Sweet!

How does this work with getting a sticker every year? Is it considered a 60's car with no emissions? Do you have to run cats? Do they probe the OBD2? Fantastic work and car by the way.

How does this work with getting a sticker every year? Is it considered a 60's car with no emissions? Do you have to run cats? Do they probe the OBD2? Fantastic work and car by the way.
No emissions, no cats, no OBD2 checks. They do not pop the hood and do not even know what motor it is.

Back