~WANTED~ NEW MOOG K7003 and K7005 Lower ball joints for my '65 Plymouth Fury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

schultec14

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a new set of MOOG K7003 and K7005 ball joints for my '65 Plymouth fury with drum brakes. I actually have 3 more '65 furys I'm working on with drums, so I would eventually need up to 4 sets.

Thank you,
-ANTHONY
(609) 241-5099

Or he could be in the military.......Ft. Bragg

Welcome to the site from the Motor City wherever you are! Probably lots of people looking for these at any given moment.

Don't mind him, Anthony. His turn this month to ball bust first, ask later. Welcome!!

Thats not a ball bust smart ***, but a honest question. One you would have asked if you had recognized it as a Boston code........

The K7003 and K7005 have been out of production for a couple decades now. You can get reproduction lower ball joints through Just Suspension, or PST.

I can find you some Nos Moog k7003, and the Moog K7005. They won't be cheap............. They have been discontinued since late 80s early 90s. The rare-parts ones were manufactured after Moog, trw, and McQuay Norris stopped making them for the C Body's. They are american made and are your best alternative to the Nos ones.

Looking for a new set of MOOG K7003 and K7005 ball joints for my '65 Plymouth fury with drum brakes. I actually have 3 more '65 furys I'm working on with drums, so I would eventually need up to 4 sets.

Thank you,
-ANTHONY
(609) 241-5099

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back