Welcome Mopar Jim to FCBO!

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Great area, I grew up going to my Godfathers cabin near Higgins Lake, it was always my favorite week of my childhood summers. Back then the biggest boats on that lake were pontoons...

Welcome, Jim. How about some pictures.
Thank you I have to downsize my pics, but I will.

FB_IMG_1450541018090.jpg

Your car is gorgeous. How long have you owned it and where did it come from? Are the car show pics from Florida?

Your car is gorgeous. How long have you owned it and where did it come from? Are the car show pics from Florida?
Thank you. I've owned it 10 years now. It was sold new in Walla Walla WA. I purchased it from a collector in Plymouth MI. I'm a new snow bird now, so yes, some of the pictures are from Florida. The car is currently at our home in Florida.

Ah yes a WA state car, the survivor status makes more sense now.

I spoke to the Original owners nephew. He told me that his uncle owned a vineyard in Walla Walla. He drove a F-150 during the week, but on the weekends, he, his wife and two friends would drive to Vegas. He told me 2 to 3 times a month, he went to Vegas. There is still an oil change sticker (remember those) on the door jam from 1979 stating it had 112,700 miles then.

IMG_1264.JPG
I do love it up north! We stopped by the old neighborhood on Higgins Lake a couple of years ago on our way back from a long weekend at Torch Lake.

Jim: I love your car. Reminds me of Bud Fauble's "Honker." Do you belong to the Chrysler 300 Club, Intl? They are having a meet in Geneva, NY in early May. Would love to see you and your car there.

Last edited:
FYI Rip and gang. Bud Fauble's "H" is in the process of being completely restored on nitez and weekendz by an Engineer at world Hq. for the now owner that lives in Pittsburg. Owner and I talked a few years back at the CEMA show at the Museum. Might already be up and running??? Jer

FYI Rip and gang. Bud Fauble's "H" is in the process of being completely restored on nitez and weekendz by an Engineer at world Hq. for the now owner that lives in Pittsburg. Owner and I talked a few years back at the CEMA show at the Museum. Might already be up and running??? Jer

Thanx for the update, Jer.

Back