Who Reproduces Broadcast sheets?

If this were a B-body your engine would be 070 or 071 with ac but I don't know if the engine assembly as a whole would have the same part number for the C-bodies.

You need a Parts book from '70 for your answers.

If this were a B-body your engine would be 070 or 071 with ac but I don't know if the engine assembly as a whole would have the same part number for the C-bodies.

They do not. In 1970, B and E are the same; C is different.

You need a Parts book from '70 for your answers.
I checked my parts catalog and while I could find part numbers for every crazy little thing, I couldn't find a code for the entire engine as an assembly.

I was of no help anyway. 059 engine.

IMG_7649.JPG

Mine says 090 for 1970 383, 4 barrel, for what it's worth.

At least we know what a 318 uses now, thanks again.

A 318 automatic w/o AC in a C body.

Engine assemblies are based on three things: Body (A, B, C, E), manual or automatic transmission and with or without A/C. A 1970 C body 318 auto with A/C would have a different number.

Assemblies change every year so if you need a number for 1970, a '69 or '71 number won't help.

I've not seen a good C body engine assembly chart. Maybe this thread will prompt someone to compile one.

If you have a 1970 build sheet that is intact and it is of a car with 383 2bbl engine, then line two will show E61 like mine. On line four under engine you will have a three digit number, I only know mine ends in 7, I am missing the first two numbers.

I have a sharp and clear broadcast sheet for a '70 Dodge Charger...XP29LOG. So, as per the broadcast sheet it is the E61 engine on line 2 and line 4 has "070" under "Engine". Also, it has "31" under "Carb" which is the next field to the right of "Engine".

I can scan it and email it to you if it will help.

I have a sharp and clear broadcast sheet for a '70 Dodge Charger...XP29LOG. So, as per the broadcast sheet it is the E61 engine on line 2 and line 4 has "070" under "Engine". Also, it has "31" under "Carb" which is the next field to the right of "Engine".

I can scan it and email it to you if it will help.
Thanks for the offer but we have already worked out the code is 077 for my sheet. Cheers.

Back