For Sale Why did I Look???

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's got the color keyed tuff wheel. Sweet. Car looks complete. Swap out the those black things for some road wheel. Bazinga!

1693.jpg

If you don't buy it , tell him I will when I get back. I trust your judgement.

If you are serious I will.....he has taken it off Kijiji so I think he is having second thoughts. He was hemming and hawwing when he showed me. The roof leaked at the Cremona car show and the headliner & insulation will need to be replaced. It has rattlecan touch ups and the interior needs steamcleaning due to mice ...still interested?

If you are serious I will.....he has taken it off Kijiji so I think he is having second thoughts. He was hemming and hawwing when he showed me. The roof leaked at the Cremona car show and the headliner & insulation will need to be replaced. It has rattlecan touch ups and the interior needs steamcleaning due to mice ...still interested?
Not anymore. Best to spend my money on my 2 door that could use a little lovin'.

For your missing codes, I think/I dunno some of them :)

A74 - LS Package (A75 was Mirada CMX package)
C17 - I dunno at all
G03 - I dunno but glass/mirrors related
G52 - Chrome Manual LH mirror
G63 - I dunno but again glass/mirrors related
X09937 - I think order number or something related to "sales"
M5M6 Seat color and fabric (i used to have all these -- will look)
2C3 - 2 built in Canada, C for Chrysler brand, 3 for passenger car, B for manual seat belts, J for Mirada/Cordoba, 6 for Special Price class, 2 for 2 Dr HT Special for J bodies, K for 318 2bbl, 3 is VIN Check Digit, B for 1981, and R is for Build Plant Windsor CA

i have NEVER seen one with factory sun/moonroof. Nice car. Good luck in any event.

The roofleaked at the Cremona car show and the headliner & insulation will need to be replaced. It has rattlecan touch ups and the interior needs steamcleaning due to mice ...
Boy, you must want it really bad. I'd be running away.

Boy, you must want it really bad. I'd be running away.

If a new headliner/steam clean and a paint job scare me away I'd never have bought my '70 or the '66's. The rarity is what is appealing otherwise it's just another $500 Cordoba. The Chrysler "Ordered as a Car Show Car" story is possible but unlikely given the late in the model year build. Ive bought several "Car Show Displayed" cars over the years from CC and they were usually high optioned unique cars like this one. Moot point in any case as I think the seller has changed his mind.....NEXT!

I see a lot of potential in that car, and perhaps for not a lot of $$. Balck over red is an awesome combo. The seats look really good, but the mice smell is worth considering. If the mice didn't get into the seats, you may just remove the seats, bleach the floor, and put new carpet in? And maybe some universal weatherstrip can fix the roof leak well enough to wash it, then drive only when sunny?

Seller has disappeared and not answering messages :( If he changes his mind he knows where to find me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back