Window channel sweepers/belt line weatherstrip/felts/fuzzies

JC68vert300

Reaction score
my front passenger window on my 68 300 is missing the chrome trimmed belt line weatherstrip/brush. The others are loose. So thought I'd make that a project after the summer. Found some on rubbertherightway.com. I think they will work. Thought I would get some feedback and mention it here as they have have windshield seals,door seals fasteners and clips. I have been searching for a while and haven't any luck until I stumbled on rubber the right way today.

Thanks. I clicked that link and it looks great. I will definitely get in touch with them.
i got a set from them for my 66 spory fury. fit well looked awsome. my son rolled the back window and it tore all to crap. scratched the crome trim all to hell too. i got to looking real close and the rear ones weren't releaved for the chrome trim on the back glass to pass down thru. so if you put new ones on be sure to check that before rolling the back windows down. i've bought 4 sets and sent them all back cause of this. o yea they didn't say i'm sorry or what i owe for your chrome trim nota

Back