For Sale Would This Be Cool To Drive? Or Is It Just Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
International van

00p0p_e3HmSzmOMxe_600x450.jpg

pb250139-jpg.jpg
pb250140-jpg.jpg
pb250138-jpg.jpg
pb250137-jpg.jpg
pb250136-jpg.jpg
pb250135-jpg.jpg
00p0p_e3HmSzmOMxe_600x450.jpg
00o0o_2NKLyNORv8l_600x450.jpg

"1953 International moving van. Was driven under its own power to where it sits. Was driven here from Kansas City Mo 20 years ago. Has not been driven since. Probably could be started an driven by a motivated person. Very interesting old van. I talked to a expert on old vehicles who said he had only ever seen one other International like it. $2500. Mesa."

If I were inclined to start a new RV project, this would go to the top of my list. I think it's very cool, Thanks Chris.:thankyou:

It was at Daytona the year I went, Probably should have gotten the award for Most Pictures Taken Vehicle.

Last edited:
It was at Daytona the year I went, Probably sould have gotten the award for Most Pictures Taken Vehicle.
It was there these last 2 years as well and didn't appear to have anything done to it to help it survive or be road worthy. I vaguely recall it being for sale with a ridiculous price back before my bus project... I thought about several moving vans, if this was reasonable I think it would have happened. I suspect it has been towed into Daytona for the event... it certainly didn't strike me as road worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back