1956 Chrysler Windsor with 331 V8 & pushbutton trans Very Little Rust - $1995 (iowa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebrea

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/4377003063.html

00q0q_9JaSEjVrUCf_600x450.jpg00R0R_hwxmMr6GKwn_600x450.jpg

You are looking at a '56 Chrysler Windsor which was from the West Coast, and is pretty solid and not rusted out. It has the 331 Poly Head V8 engine which runs, but I just have a can of gas under the hood and a hose run to the carburetor because the gas tank needs to be boiled out and lined before being used again. I just had the carb rebuilt, and it works fantastic now. The radiator is no missing, as we had a break in, and they were stolen out of two cars. I recently put a new fuel pump on the engine, and have some rolls of new carpet for the interior which would need to be cut/trimmed to fit and installed. Headliner is shot, and interior needs restoration as well. As is typical with Mopars of this era, the latches have issues on the doors and trunk. Something else cool about this car is the push-button transmission! Check out the last two pictures in the web-album to see a beautifully restored '56 Chrysler of a similar model to this one if you need a brain tease! This car would make a pretty easy project, and has very nice lines. Gorgeous when finished. I just want to see it go to someone who will paint it and put it back on the road. I don't have the time or the energy to get to it.

Be sure to view the following web-album with 20 Super Sized photos of this car by clicking on this link or pasting it into your web-browser:

1956 Chrysler Windsor for sale

show contact info afternoons and evenings. Do not text or e-mail me asking if the item is still available for sale: You need an actual computer to view the web album, your phone won't open it.

Thanks for looking!

phone show contact info

We have many other classic cars for sale as well...

If for some reason the web-link doesn't work to view the photo album with all the pictures of this vehicle, please go directly to:
www.picasaweb.google.com/oldcargeek

00q0q_9JaSEjVrUCf_600x450.jpg

00R0R_hwxmMr6GKwn_600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back