NOT MINE 1956 Desoto Fireflite 4dr Sedan - Project - $9,500 - Everett, WA

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
For Sale: 1956 Desoto Fireflite 4dr Sedan - Project - $9,500 - Everett, WA
1956 Desoto Fireflite Sedan for sale by owner - Everett, WA - craigslist
Seller's Description:
!956 Desoto Fireflite 4 door sedan. Lots of work, lots of money put into it. Needs some finishing but I'm tired of working on it. Needs minor stuff to finish but you can drive it home. 360 C.I. Hemi. Automatic, push button shifting on the dash. PS, PB, Power seat and antennae. Not a whole lot of options.
New 4-barrel carb, and electronic distributor. Rebuilt generator and power steering pump. New plugs and wires. New fuel pump. Heater core pressure tested. Gas tank cleaned and sealed. New sheet metal for drivers' side of floor. Trunk floor replaced with a rust-free replacement. Most wiring replaced with modern wiring. Seat frames sandblasted and powder coated, OEM seat fabric replaced professionally. Padded dash fabric professionally replaced. Door panels replaced with OEM fabric. New windshield gasket and weatherstripping. All new brakes. Newer 2 tone paint. New tail lamp lenses and turn signal lenses. New trunk mat. Most recent work is the replacement of the exhaust gaskets. Has all the moldings and trim pieces so you're not going to have to look for parts. Glass is all good.
Still needs some minor stuff to finish up. Needs a carpet and headliner. Both readily available online or E-Bay
Not going to see many of these going down the road.
If you're interested leave a name and number and I'll get back to you.
Copy and paste in your email: 8a158258e0273538abe2ad3f886c9af5@sale.craigslist.org

56DesotoFirefliteWAb.jpg.549cc63a67e1ef1e33dca24c9b071f55.jpg

Back