NOT MINE 1957 Dodge Coronet Nice Clean Original Front Fenders, Hood & Upper Valance

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
As you can see by my photos, this is an original Front End that was removed from several 1957 Dodges many years ago that was brought back from out west.

This 1957 Dodge Front Clip is fairly clean, straight & solid and is still in some of its factory paint. The front end consits of a Pair of Front Fenders, Hood & Upper Valance Panel.

We will start with the Drivers side front fender, it is still in it's original gold & white finish and is complete with the trim and headlight there are no ding, dents, damage, rust or any previous repairs or filler. The Passenger side front fender has no rust or rot and is nearly the same with the exception of there being no trim or headlight and a small amount of filler at the very bottom edge.

The hood is straight and not beat up or bent and both rear corners are nice and not kinked. The mounting pads underneath are clean and solid with no broken bolts or stripped threads in the mounting holes.

The upper front valance panel is a nice original having no dings, dents, damage or any rust and comes complete with the original horns & hood latch.

Please view all of my close up photos showing you the exact condition of this nice original front end and then decide if it will work on your 1957 Dodge.

I would prefer the buyer to pick up the Front End here at my shop in Uniontown, Pa 15401 or I will deliver it within a 60 mile radius. If you are seriously interested for $2000 for all or will split up call 724 984 1659, Terry.

Thank you for spending the time to look and good luck with your 57 Dodge!

F/S 1957 Dodge Coronet Nice Clean Original Front Fenders, Hood & Upper Valance

Back