SOLD 1959 Chrysler 300E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chryslerdon

Reaction score
Contact seller
1959 300E VIN M591100393. One of 550 made. 54,000 miles. RRR Radiant red. Only 38 cars built in this color. Original engine with new rings, bearings, and valve job. Rebuilt transmission, power steering box, pump, generator, and driveshaft. Very nice interior, missing only the dash pad. Original door panels and headliner. Seats re-done in vinyl. New carpet and package tray. Brakes and suspension rebuilt. New tires. Replacement hood from a D. The original was rotten too bad to fix. I kept the front edge for the location of the hood letters. The original owner from Rhode Island special ordered this car from Boulevard Motors in Great Neck NY. He had a McCulloch supercharger installed when the car was new. He blew the engine and it was last run around 1966 or 67. I have all the supercharger parts. The car has rust in the usual places, but not as bad as some. I fixed the drivers side inner rocker and floor with parts from a doner. It has a oil leak, which I think is the oil pan. Other than that, everything works except the right quarter window which need a motor. $19,500 or reasonable offer. Currently registered and insured. Located in Rhode Island. RI does not issue titles for older vehicles.

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.