NOT MINE 1959 Plymouth Belvedere Convertible - $35,000 (Wenatchee WA) Stunning condition!!!!

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
1959 Plymouth Belvedere Convertible - cars & trucks - by owner -...

1959 Plymouth Belvedere convertible. 318 automatic. Original engine and automatic transmission. Engine turns over, but valves are stuck. Also have a second 318 that runs and an automatic transmission. However this is a non running and driving vehicle. Original white car with red interior. Has rust in the body. The floor pans and trunk pans are cut out and replacement panels are sitting in place, but not welded in place. This is a 99% complete car including original hubcaps. Comes with extra parts. Has rust in drivers quarter, have NOS replacement patch panel. Have many new and used parts in the box. New carb, new distributor, new clips for chrome, new convertible rams. New weatherstrip rails. Windshield intact and original. Needs all new upholstery but comes with original seats and door panels. Body is partially stripped of paint. Rust in trunk lid and front of hood. This car is a project, and more than I want to finish. If you don’t have the skills to restore, or the money to have it done professionally, please don’t contact me. I am available to show this car for serious inquiries only. Asking 35k. Serious inquires only. Spam of any kind will be ignored. If the post is up, the car is for sale.

Just needs a few hours of work and could be driveable. I think.........

Price is right if you are blind and can't see the pictures

00909_gv3mvHdKGwO_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

If you don’t have the skills to restore, or the money to have it done professionally, please don’t contact me.

Well at least there is a warning in the ad.

This should be on the game show: "The Price is Wrong"

I was hoping the military jet hanging on the garage ceiling, in the ad, would be tossed in on any deal.

I don’t know airplanes well at all though I thought it was German. Me262 is familiar with the Blue Oyster Cult song.

The Belvedere has potential but not my potential.

If that car was all done, it might be worth $35K.... But not like this.

I do think it looks like a decent project though.

Me thinks the poster has been knocked out for more than a week end........... !
:lol:

Back