1964 Mercury Monterey

SGT FURY

Reaction score
I know not a FL,but I will ask for a pass on the posting. A FL era car.!!!
Just picked this 64 Monterey. A wrecking yard rescue,moments away from the crusher.
Too bad it was a decent car before the wrecking yard damage. Super solid with great chrome and nice interior.
Just so happens I have several other 63 and 64 breezeway merc parts cars. 6 total
The burgundy 64 is a low trim delete model. No radio,clock,manaul steering,rare 3 speed manual colum shift.
My plans are to use the best of all 6 cars on the solid burgundy 4dr.
End desired result will be a bare bones,standard shift,390,373 geared with dog dish caps.
Between the 6 cars I have everything I need. Just gotta find some time to start.!!!!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I know not a FL,but I will ask for a pass on the posting. A FL era car.!!!
Just picked this 64 Monterey. A wrecking yard rescue,moments away from the crusher.
Too bad it was a decent car before the wrecking yard damage. Super solid with great chrome and nice interior.
Just so happens I have several other 63 and 64 breezeway merc parts cars. 6 total
The burgundy 64 is a low trim delete model. No radio,clock,manaul steering,rare 3 speed manual colum shift.
My plans are to use the best of all 6 cars on the solid burgundy 4dr.
End desired result will be a bare bones,standard shift,390,373 geared with dog dish caps.
Between the 6 cars I have everything I need. Just gotta find some time to start.!!!!!
That's the key: gotta find time to start

I'm a expert at finding the puzzle and all the pieces.!
Time is the one piece that is always missing.
Here's what the puzzle will look like in my head when done.
Black,3 speed manaul,390 hp,373 gear, everything delete,dog dish,thin pie crust whitewalls, dog dish caps.
(Maybe) a tri power?
Kinda of FBI car look.
That's the key: gotta find time to start

image.jpeg

You need help. No seriously, you need a crew to help you get yours cars on the road!

I have some help on the way! I'm trading some derby car material for labor in getting some projects started.
I'm not sure why exactly? I'm in the right place at time to pick all these (gems) up for cheap. Somehow changing endless dirty flat tires,frozen brake drums,dragging home rats,possums,exotic spiders and? Having a extra storage yard for overflow.
Fighting with the wife about why did I bring that home?
Having the neighbors roll there eyes when I pull up with another classic!
Offering parts here for cheap so I can pay storage yard and buy some more cars so I can offer some more parts to buy and save some more cars from crusher.
I have to say somehow this makes me happy!!! ⚡
You need help. No seriously, you need a crew to help you get yours cars on the road!

What are the odds you`ll have parts for sale, I'm looking to get my 1964 mercury Monterey breezeway back on the road.

I have 4 64s and 2 63s breezeways. 1 will be saved and the rest will be parts cars.
Post what you need here as my inbox is full

Back