WANTED 1965-1966 Wagon power tailgate window components!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guyfecta

Reaction score
Contact seller
My 1965 Fury III wagon came with a ton of options EXCEPT the power tailgate rear window. I have sourced a ton of the parts necessary but they are all NOS from various suppliers and I don't need them to be brand spankin' new.

If you have any of these parts please let me know:

-Power Window regulator
-Power Window motor
-Motor to regulator Coupler
-Limit switches
-Dash switch (same as Convertible top switch)
-Dash switch bezel
-"Ornament" (Outer tailgate chrome bezel that houses the lock)

I know there are a few members that have parts wagons with these components available but for some reason they don't reply to their For Sale threads. If MOPAR Parts #'s are needed for confirmation I have them available.

Thank you!

Try a private message (conversation) with the seller, they may not be set up for notifications on replies to the ad.

Good tip and thank you— sadly I had already tried that with 2 Sellers and neither replied since October.

Does ANYONE happen to have this "ornament" piece or any leads? Used or NOS, condition is irrelevant. MOPAR P/N: 2486 686

2486686.jpg

Collector's Auto Supply says they have one, but call to check stock and price
upload_2017-11-28_15-42-0.png

Thank you- I actually went to them first and they have been a tremendous help but they only have 1 that is NOS (same pic) and they want $240 for it. My wagon isn’t worthy and I know there are several parts wagons on this site with these exact components on them where the owners could make some quick cash.

Yup, that’s the one! But it’s an old listing that is closed. I’ve reached out to the seller but not heard back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back