For Sale 1965-1968 C-Body Convertible Quarter Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harold

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a driver's side rear window glass that I removed from a '66 Polara convertible in the 1980's. I was keeping it as a spare for the '66 Sport Fury that I owned at the time. The SF is long gone and I found the glass in my attic recently. The window fits:

Chrysler '65-'68 convertible
Dodge 880 '65 convertible
Dodge Polara '65-'68 convertible
Imperial '67-'68 convertible
Plymouth Fury '65-'68 convertible

$60.00 picked-up near Freehold, NJ 07728 Sorry I would rather not ship.

Harold

IMG_7017.JPG

NOTE: The roller guide is missing one tab as shown in picture. Make an offer if you're interested.

IMG_7447.JPG

I haven't taken mine apart yet, but I'm sure I have the roller guide. I think my problem is that the screw that holds the window in the frame is sheared off and I'm afraid the window will break someday. I'd love to buy this, but I can't come to New England...
Any idea how to get that screw out (it holds those two pieces of metal together to hold the window in place)?

I haven't taken mine apart yet, but I'm sure I have the roller guide. I think my problem is that the screw that holds the window in the frame is sheared off and I'm afraid the window will break someday. I'd love to buy this, but I can't come to New England...
Any idea how to get that screw out (it holds those two pieces of metal together to hold the window in place)?
If you can't get a grip on the remnants of the screw, I'd try bringing it to a local glass shop. They've probably seen this situation before and can extract the screw safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back