For Sale 1965 Chrysler New Yorker

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparkid99

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling my 1965 Chrysler New Yorker. The car is a Detroit car that was driven out to WA state from the beginning by its first owners. The car has spent the rest of its time in WA state. It has 115K miles on the odometer. I have the original window sticker and two brochures one of which is oversized. I redid all the brake(drums, pads, hardware) and master cylinder. A new 600cfm edelbrock carb sits where the old carter once was. The interior is original with exception to the carpet which was replaced by the owner before me. The exterior was resprayed in the 1990’s or so I am told again from previous owner. Water pump and belts were also recently replaced, along with a new starter. The transmission has been rebuilt in 2015 (before my ownership). The engine an untouched 413 that runs fantastic and the transmission shifts perfect. Cruises great at 70mph. The bad news is the A/C is nonfunctional (unknown on why). The auto pilot is also nonfunctional. All lights including opera lights are functional. If you have any questions please message me. Asking $7,250 OBO. Located in Snohomish Washington.

IMG_8502.jpeg

IMG_8503.jpeg

IMG_8504.jpeg

IMG_8505.jpeg

IMG_8506.jpeg

IMG_8507.jpeg

IMG_8508.jpeg

IMG_8509.jpeg

IMG_8510.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back