For Sale 1966 C body 2 Row Wagon Rear False Floor Assembly and Plymouth RR Quarter Panel (Free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stev

Reaction score
Contact seller
I got a large donor section for my wagon, and it's got stuff on it I have no use for but someone else might. Cover shipping or come get it, and it's yours.

IMG_7243[1].jpg

20230915_124450.jpg

Up for grabs is the entire 2 row false floor assembly and all related panels/trim, including the part that sits on the axle hump and the little shoulder plates that support it all. Driver's side shoulder plate is rusty but the rest is in very good condition.

The donor metal also still has the right rear quarter panel, most of the lower tailgate sill panel and the side trim attached. It came off a '66 Plymouth wagon and is also in very good condition. Though I drove it back with the fender side down so it may have a dent or scrape not pictured, I don't know right now.. I intend to take it off the car cleanly by drilling out the spot welds, however the assembly is currently at the sandblasters so I haven't separated it yet.

I really don't want to scrap this stuff and I'm sure there's someone somewhere who'll need it. Reply or DM, let me know, all yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back