Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross Wooldridge

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey all,

I'm selling my gorgeous set of 14" deep dish spinner wheel covers, as were optional on 1966 Dodge Monaco, Monaco 500 or Charger vehicles. These were taken off a 15,000 mile Dodge Monaco that was unfortunately totalled. Fortunately many of the parts from that car live on in other restorations - let's do the same with these, as they should be on a car, not mouldering in my garage!! I'd be using them except for the fact I went to disc brakes and therefore need 15s. I wish they made this in a 15", as I think they're the nicest Dodge hubcap out there.

Condition: - the wheel cover dishes themselves are near perfect, no road rash, no dings, no scratches. The blackout under the centres could use some touching up.

The spinner centres are just starting to show some very tiny pits typical of chrome plated white metal - a good chrome shop could repair these easily and you'd have a set of wheel covers that would pass for NOS. For them that know, deep pits in white metal are hard to repair (expensive), but these are very very small - you have to look hard to see the pits at all. Perfect for a cruise night driver just as they are, or with just a little work they'd be show ready.

Here's a link to the eBay auction with pictures. The prices posted on eBay are NOT what I would charge a FCBO member. So if you're interested, let me know.

1966 Dodge Charger / Monaco / Polara 14" spinner wheel covers hubcaps | eBay

20170730_112357_resized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back