1966 new yoker

Longhorns 66

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking at buying a 1966 Chrysler new yorker was wondering if anyone has any ideas where to get parts/ restoration parts for this car?

Hello, I am looking at buying a 1966 Chrysler new yorker was wondering if anyone has any ideas where to get parts/ restoration parts for this car?

Thanks

PXL_20220410_141454698.PORTRAIT.jpg

Welcome, and yes, we can definitely ALL help - some of us have more contacts than others, but you're definitely in the right place.

Is the ad for the car you're interested in posted on line somewhere? Would like to see it - hopefully more pictures etc. Hopefully if it's a NE car, then it could well be very dry and non-rusty.

More info please!

Thank you, no it's in Oklahoma drove by it on my way to deliver a load think it's been in Oklahoma most of it's life almost no rust. I know the purists won't like the fact it has been bored .30 over and has headers with dual exhaust. He was kind of going for the sleeper look and that's what I like about it.if I do get it I want to make it look as close to original as possible. Looks like it would be fun and it was built the same year as I was

Interior is kind of rough but not all that bad and appears to be mostly intact and complete seats need reupholstered

Back