1966 Plymouth Fury convertible, nice CA driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

migsBIG

Reaction score
Contact seller
A cool 1966 plymouth Fury vert in need of a home. Has a later 318 engine, auto, power steering, new BFG tires, electronic ignition conversion, power top, new dual exhaust with performance mufflers, extra parts and super rust free body. Runs great, registered and will easily be a fun driver/project. Driver side fender is slightly dented, can be fixed. Call for more info. $4995/obo san jose ca 408-623-3290 9am-9pm ca time zone

more pics at http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/migsbig/mopar/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ20

DSCN0854.jpg

DSCN0850.jpg

DSCN0851.jpg

DSCN0858.jpg

price has been lowered to $3500 for a quick sale. I have a offer at $3500, but I don't want it to be shipped out of the united states.

price has been lowered to $3500 for a quick sale. I have a offer at $3500, but I don't want it to be shipped out of the united states.
And he's going to give you a check for more than the amount and he wants you to send him the difference. :icon_butt:

Stop it! .........that was never a concern before of anything you've sold. Or are you only partial to 66 Furies?

Stop it! .........that was never a concern before of anything you've sold. Or are you only partial to 66 Furies?

Well, this is not my car. My friend passed away and his son now has it, and he was requesting that it not leave the country, not myself. We are trying to sell it so they can pay for the funeral costs.

Then as long as dad gets a proper funeral we shouldnt care where it goes. Usually the overseas guys take excellent care of their old American iron. Many times better care than someone here.

Takes a little time sometimes but congrats!

For our own future reference, what venue did you get it finally sold through?

thank you. I sold it through craigs list. The austrailain guy that wanted it originally wanted to store it til octoberand not pay any storage, so he was out.

Nice kid that bought it, he's gonna drop it down, murder out the paint in suade black, put some 20in dubs on it and run south of the border blankets on the interior. Hopefully he will enjoy it like my buddies family did.

Nice kid that bought it, he's gonna drop it down, murder out the paint in suade black, put some 20in dubs on it and run south of the border blankets on the interior. Hopefully he will enjoy it like my buddies family did.[/QUOTE]

I think the "nice kid" has been lurking on FCBO and making notes of Stan's "not to do list".

:popworm::popworm::popworm::popworm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back