For Sale 1967-1969 console and 1966 consoles for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Consoles and parts

Link is to pictures of the console and parts for sale. The console installed in the Coronet DOES NOT include the front plate that is shown, the tach, or the sending unit/wiring; those parts are NOT for sale!

This console is a 1967-1969 one-piece console body, which includes the butt trim, console door, rear top trim, button (no key), side trim, two console lights, and a front plate that is NOT drilled for a tach. Carpet trim NOT included. Excellent condition, original black (never painted or dyed). Price is $500.

The tan '66 console shown has ONLY the side trim, console lights and front plate. It has a hole in the bottom of the glove box. Price is $100.

The red '66 console has a door (no button), front plate, side trim, and console lights. Price is $150.

Will consider parting the tan console. Prices are firm, shipping is additional, and shipped to a US address only. Overseas and Canada shipping is a monster PITA these days.

Located in central Oklahoma.

mXafdEieDUArAJ4EZ1h-hPsp13JCp10kXI1M8=w493-h657-no.jpg

Nope, the butts are shattered junk, but I do have the chrome end caps and the little metal piece underneath that the carpet is glued to. I don't have any spare metal brackets to which the two pieces bolt together.

Nope, the butts are shattered junk, but I do have the chrome end caps and the little metal piece underneath that the carpet is glued to. I don't have any spare metal brackets to which the two pieces bolt together.

Thanks. I'd like to find a butt that's in nice shape for my '66 console. I bought one at Carlisle a few years back that isn't broken, but the grain pattern isn't all that great on it. I'll have to keep looking.

Jeff

I am interested in a broken/ incomplete console, to adapt to a project, so the 100 dollar one is of interest. Trouble is I'm in Canada as you know.

PM me if you're willing to discuss.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back