For Sale 1967 Chrysler New Yorker 440 V8 no trans factory air power windows, split bench very few made

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda hunter

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT MINE

1967 Chrysler New Yorker 440 V8 no trans factory air power windows, split bench very few made

72 PLYMOUTH COP CAR MOVIE PROP NOT RUNNING STORED 1985 MORE OLD CARS!!

I have a 1972 Plymouth Satellite that we painted up to look like a police car. It gets lots of looks and thumbs up. People honking and waving etc.

It's a 50 footer for sure but pretty cool!

It has been stored since 1985!

When I was a kid my uncle showed up to Thanksgiving weekend driving a 1946 Cadillac limo that he bought from Warner Brothers Studios. It was in a few movies. It was painted with house paint and the wide white walls were painted on too! It looked sad in person but AWESOME in the movies! Kind of like the chopped Merc in American Graffiti that had no windows and house paint!

I thought that this one would make a great Smokey And The Bandit or Blues Brothers type of cop car.

It does not run. I can't get the hood open. I think there is a 318 V8 under the hood.

There is a little rust here and there.

The interior is inferior.

The glass is good.

The tires are roller quality.

The driveshaft is out and in the trunk. Not sure why. I got it that way.

I have 2 "dog dish" hub caps for it but the other 2 are missing.

California blue and yellow plates.

I also have a bunch of other old, non running, cars for sale!
1948 Ford Deluxe 2dr sedan body and rolling chassis
1949 Plymouth Suburban 2 dr wagon project
{3} 1949 Plymouth 4dr sedans
1952 Stdebaker suicide 4dr
1953 Dodge radical chop lead sled no drivetrain LOOKS SINISTER!
1954 Plymouth Belvedere 4dr parts car
1959 Plymouth Suburban 4dr wagon 318 V8 3spd stick SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
1963 Austin Healey Sprite no motor or trans
1964 Chrysler Windsor 2dr hardtop 361 V8 RUNS! COLD AC & A TITLE!
1964 Dodge Dart Wagon 6cyl AT
1967 Chrysler New Yorker 440 V8 no trans factory air power windows, split bench very few made
1972 Buick Riviera Boat Tail 455 V8
1973 Chevrolet Chevelle 4dr sedan Military Staff car 350 V8 2bbl AC Military plates!
2006 Lincoln limo $2,200 as is or $3,000 smogged and licensed. COLD AC & TITLE!

I live about 75 miles North of Santa Barbara and 10 miles South of Pismo Beach. I have a car trailer and can deliver any car that is already pain in full for $1/mile round trip up to about 200 miles.

Blessings!
Dana
ALSO BUYING:
MOPAR GTX CUDA CHALLENGER DEMON DUSTER DODGE CHRYSLER HEMI CLASSIC CHEVY 1955 1956 1957 210 150 SEDAN DELIVERY BARN FIND HOT RAT ROD CHOPPED BAGGED MUSTANG PINTO CAMARO NOVA SS GT MACH BOSS NOMAD SAFARI STARCHIEF ANY CONVERTIBLE RAG TOP ANTIQUE GASSER BIG SMALL BLOCK

AD belongs in the moron category...

A) Multiple cars for sale in by owner section should be listed in dealer. (kind of moot now at $5 per ad so I guess it's anything goes.)

B) "ALSO BUYING" lame attempt at inserting 'keywords'? I'm sure many of the people searching to buy what is listed in your keywords could really care less about the crap your selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back