For Sale 1967 Dodge Monaco 4 Door Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetymike77

Reaction score
Contact seller
Located in Ripon, WI. Asking $3000 FIRM, and I think this is very cheap.

Some of you may have seen this one listed on Facebook. I am trying to move it so I can stick more money into my 1971 Fury.

This car is now running. Needs finished. Dropping price because I found another one I want. I bought this last year out of West Virginia. Clear title. Came without an engine. I have done a ton of work to this, but I just am not feeling the body style as much as I thought I would. The car must have sat in a body shop for quite some time. Has overspray on the paint. Cleaned the overspray off the glass. All glass is good. It was supposed to be rust free, but it is actually rust repaired. Does need better inner fenders. Everything else was fixed in whatever body shop it was hanging out in. Here is what I have done: Put a 400 ci engine in it. I have now fired it up. It was mildly built by a derby guy and never ran in a derby. I was able to get a vid of it running before it was pulled and traded to me for a different car I had. I did attempt to paint it, but the block has too much oil in the pores, and it wouldn't take paint. Has new gaskets, new oil pump, water pump, timing chain, valve covers, a rare Weiand intake that I really don't want to let go, but might for the right offer. Brand new Edelbrock carb. New fuel pump, pertronix setup in the distributor. New powermaster 1 wire alternator. I personally rebuilt the 727 transmission. New u joints. Appropriate engine mounts and exhaust manifolds to fit the car. Tires are older but good. Likely because it sat inside for quite some time. Has Wylwood front disc brakes. New master cylinder. Brand new fuel tank and sender and straps. New license plate bracket. Brand new aluminum radiator, fan, pulley. Probably lots of other stuff. What it needs yet: Wiring finished. Dash is now wired. Wipers and heater wiring and radio need finished. It has a pre-terminated mopar kit in it. Heater needs figured out. I think it will need either a new wiper motor or some wiring repair on it. Needs power steering belt. No exhaust on it currently. Oil pump was vasoline filled at start up. Engine carries 40 pounds of oil pressure. Trans has fluid in it. Dropped price. Found a car I want. Located in Ripon, wi. More pictures are available. Interior is really pretty decent.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back