NOT MINE 1967 Dodge Monaco 500 2dr HT Black on Teal/Blue Asking $12.5k CAD ($9.2k USD) Creston BC Canada

MoPar~Man

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score

67 Monaco 500 2dr ht 53,000 original miles ps pb at buckets floor shift buckets redone new dual exhaust same owner 15 years always garage kept. 313 wedge big block call 250 ... (BC phone number) for more details.
---------------------------
The above description comes from the ad. Seems to be in Creston BC, pretty much due north of Spokane.

There was a Kijiji ad back in July for this car, this ad is using the same pics.

Was rear fender an optional location for antenna?

No photos of the 313 wedge engine, no interior photos.

Am I right to assume US-made car because of front grill and tail lights, or have we ironed out this issue yet? Also note side marker lights.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

Found it on FB with more pics, not on FB so not able to upload pics etc just the link. Asking $18.5k Canadian on there, so big drop in price. I'd be interested but would need somebody local to check it out for me...

It looks like someone did a restoration job on it at some point, the dashboard bezels have either been re-chromed (and left that way) or over-sprayed with a white spraypaint. It's the original polysphere 318, no A/C.

This car was just re-listed a day ago.

$12,500 CAD (so no change from November's listing)

Back