SOLD 1967 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible, Factory "H'' Code 383 4BBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

SportFury70

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi folks,

So as some of you may or may not know I started a restoration thread on my stepfather's 1967 Sport Fury convertible factory "H" code 383 Hi-Po, see thread below. The car is a factory Hi-Po car with power windows, power steering with tilt-a-scope, power disc brakes, and air conditioning. The car used to have a black bucket with buddy seat interior with a 6 way power drivers seat before my stepdad converted it to blue buckets and center console. The original color of the car used to be SS-1 Yellow but was painted blue when my stepdad got it, and it also had a black top. My stepfather bought it in Oklahoma site unseen and has had it since 2003, but he does not know any prior history before he took ownership. He was gonna start a restoration on it, but after much deliberation he is deciding to let it go as he has another Mopar project he would rather finish up instead and needs the money for it. He would like to get what he paid for the car when he bought it which was around $9,500. If interested PM me for more info or pictures. The car is located in Berlin, CT.

Thanks for your interest!

Here is the resto thread....

1967 Sport Fury Convertible Factory "H" Code 383 4bbl Restoration

conv fun.jpeg
conv fun 2.jpeg
conv fun 3.jpeg
conv fun 4.jpeg

These last 2 pictures are from my car clubs website from the last Mopar show of the year.....
2172_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=973b4a&_nc_ohc=pIFkKXgDY_QAX9y-Y9N&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.jpg

3766_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=973b4a&_nc_ohc=TqVUceUEXxUAX_yVwmF&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.jpg

Last edited:
Well folks,

April Fool's Everybody! This was my way of making an April Fool's joke, like FuryPursuit's 6BBL GT for sale thead. Sorry if it sucked meaning not as good as his and/or I pissed off anybody by doing this. If my stepdad was gonna really sell the car he would want WAY more than what I put down for a "price" here.

Anyhow I hope people who view this see my restoration thread and please follow it.

Thank you everyone and again I'm very sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back