SOLD 1968 300 Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazinblue82

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Anybody interested in any of this? I just kinda want it all to go at once for a package deal. If not, then I gotta do it part by part until gone, or I get tired :)

doing the spring cleaning I ran across a bunch of parts that came from a 1968 300 we scrapped (I got whole car, no title, it as a toss in on a different deal - it had been liberated of its engine/trans already).

ALL THIS STUFF IS IN BUFFALO NY and YA GOTTA PICK IT UP - SORRY

The VIN was CM23K8C. What I have it what is shown below (will send you more pics PM if you write me). No back panels to front seats though.

Misc. stuff is already on ebay now. I have some other stuff - visors, armrests, assorted clips/screws, etc. from the car as well that I would just give you.

I have both doors but they are kinda bad sheet metal wise - dummed up pretty good. BUT glass is good though, and they have power windows.

DECENT (some areas that will need metal replacement) front fender from the car, and another from something else (non-300 but with louvers intact) in second thread.

I also have the floor pan..from rear footwell all the way to rear bumper (good part, few pinholes in trunk pan though). Not shown.

IMG_8272.JPG
IMG_8276.JPG
IMG_8278.JPG
IMG_8292.JPG
IMG_8311.JPG
IMG_8317.JPG
IMG_8321.JPG
IMG_8303.JPG

IMG_8300.JPG

IMG_8322.JPG

Last edited:
I think Murray park might buy it off of you as a lot? I think it is him, I seem to remember someone saying that he would. If all else fails that could be an option.

I think Murray park might buy it off of you as a lot? I think it is him, I seem to remember someone saying that he would. If all else fails that could be an option.

Thank you. didnt think about Murray (he's close by too) as i believed he was more into the WHOLE car thing versus a lot of individual parts already off the car.

but, I will shoot him a note to peek at this thread and maybe he will give me a shout back.

last few..mix of interior and exterior parts. again, door outer shells are not good (driver full of bondo), but all glass is intact and they have power windows. one hinge on pass. door is missing.

IMG_8286.JPG
IMG_8288.JPG
IMG_8294.JPG
IMG_8300.JPG
IMG_8292.JPG

IMG_8293.JPG

IMG_8299.JPG
IMG_8305.JPG
IMG_8307.JPG

Last edited:
dunno about this one. original glove box liner.

decent shape, damaged areas but it WONT fall apart in your hands. they're been repopped though.

i'll run it a couple of times then pitch it if nobody wants it.
IMG_8495.JPG
IMG_8514.JPG
IMG_8515.JPG
IMG_8516.JPG
IMG_8517.JPG
IMG_8518.JPG

Hi, would be interested in the cornering lights if available. Looks like the fenders have the cutouts.

Thanks

Shawn

Looking for rear seat belts with bolts. Colour? Please PM me if you have them. Thanks.

they were black BUT i looked and can't find them. will check another place this weekend 7/24 and advise via PM if successful. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back