For Sale 1968 Dodge Monaco, One Family Owner $5,000 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monaco510

Reaction score
Contact seller
This ride has been in our family since new in 1967. 383 engine, 727 transmission. It has not run in 25+ years, covered/tarped in all that time, California car, standard aged rust for a 55+ year old car. $5,000 obo

I am selling this family heirloom because it is too expensive to restore. And I wanted to see if anyone would wants this as a "project" car or "parts" car for a duplicate Monaco or similar Polara of the years. I have replacement taillights I purchased from eBay. I have a driver side window to replace broken one. A gathering of photos were taken to support this vehicle with images, not just words. $5,000 obo
 1968 Dodge Monaco Profile.jpg
383 Engine.JPGBack Seat.jpegDriver Fender.jpegFront Grill Open Hood.jpegFront Seat.jpegHeadliner.jpegPassenger Fender.jpegRear Quarter.jpegRear Taillights.jpeg

Tell us more.. How do the fluids look? Does the engine turn freely?
I think if you got the engine going and have the car at least moving
on its own, you would easily get 5K for it. Nice car. Shame to waste it.
Looks very saveable..

Tell us more.. How do the fluids look? Does the engine turn freely?
I think if you got the engine going and have the car at least moving
on its own, you would easily get 5K for it. Nice car. Shame to waste it.
Looks very saveable..
Thanks for your interest...sorry for the delayed reply. I'm far from a mechanic, but I believe it only needs a mechanic's touch to start the motor right up. It definitely is not frozen. All the liquids would need replenishment. I'm going to the Goodguys car show in the Fall and display it for sale in their "car corral".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back