For Sale 1968 Plymouth Fury III Convertible (eBay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

68PK21 440.6bbl

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT MINE!!!... Seeing a lot of crapola, thought I'd toss this one up, read text & view pics, sheech,
My Fury III beater in 1973 was in much better condition than this with compatible miles.

1968 Plymouth Fury | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I can tell you that driving this vintage American Mopar down the open road with the top down is an unforgettable experience...
- I've always believed the engine to be a newer 383 (can verify with engine numbers), rebuilt about 5 years ago with lots of chrome under the hood. Tranny must be an automatic 727 transmission also rebuilt recently with very "pink" fluid. Newer white paint has a few dings, scratches and cracks (some body filler apparent, inner rear quarters) and Mopar Rally Wheels with newer tires. Motor and Trans working well and car drives nice. Brakes work well (even E-brake) and I don't see any leaks. Convertible top is newer and has only 2 small tears that I can repair for the right buyer. The top is automatic and moves up and down as it should. The interior is burgundy or darker red and has several tears, and I can include a VERY nice set of NEW covers (any color you want) that hog ring in place perfectly for an additional $700. Clear Colorado title for easy transfer. I will post more pics as I can get them taken & loaded. Any questions can be directed to 303-905-6226 via calls or text. $500 non-refundable deposit due at sale, but OK to pay balance in 30 days. Also, can store for 30-60 days while you arrange shipping (I can help you up to 300 miles for a small fee). Partial trades would be entertained (if I can do that per eBay rules).

Please be a SERIOUS bidder with a solid history or we may have to omit your bid. ASK questions BEFORE bidding.

Life is short...Why wait for what you REALLY want? Now, drop the top, stretch out in that big front seat and listen to that big Mopar purr down the open road . . .

Obviously, the mileage has likely gone over 100k. I just posted the odometer reading as it is on the car right now.

Also, the car runs great. But, unless you can really take your time and go slow, I never recommend trying to drive an old car hundreds of miles unless you are very familiar with the car, have tools, extra parts, extra fluids and good experience doing this. It's a GREAT adventure, but I've been stranded in the middle of nowhere more than once in other cars. It's better to have someone follow you or transport it for distances over 400 miles, especially with temps this summer reaching almost 100 degrees already.... just my opinion.
She is a beautiful car that has had a lot of updates & quality work done. Treat her well and she will serve you well for decades to come...
Thank you-

A buddy of mine has a 68 Fury III vert for sale. He doesn't have it advertised yet, but I think he going to be asking mid to high teens. Originally a 383 2 bbl, it now has a 4 bbl. It's red with red interior with white convertible top (yes, it's a factory red car). Its an older restoration. Car is located in Virginia.

bobfury3.jpg
bobfury4.jpg
bobfury5.jpg
bobfury6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back