1968 Plymouth Sport Fury coming soon!

BAD69FURY

Reaction score
Hi All, we’ll some of you know that I sold Jackie Blue my 70 Newport a few months ago. I thought I could function without a C-body, boy was I wrong lol!

So I found a pretty clean 68 Plymouth Sport Fury and could not resist, so I folded and she’s on her way to me now. I’ll post more pics when she arrives. I think I’m gonna call her “Ivy”

Stay tuned!

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Looks good. Congrats!

From that camera angle, with the alloy wheels, the first pic kind of looks like an elongated GTX with a different roof.

Enjoy!
CBODY67

Hi All, we’ll some of you know that I sold Jackie Blue my 70 Newport a few months ago. I thought I could function without a C-body, boy was I wrong lol!

So I found a pretty clean 68 Plymouth Sport Fury and could not resist, so I folded and she’s on her way to me now. I’ll post more pics when she arrives. I think I’m gonna call her “Ivy”

Stay tuned!

View attachment 658265

View attachment 658266

View attachment 658267

View attachment 658268

Mighty fine! My favorite wheels too!

Thanks Guys, I'm excited about this one. If any of you are selling any 69-72 disc brake spindles and its associated parts let me know please.

Stay tuned!

View attachment 658265

View attachment 658266

View attachment 658267

View attachment 658268
Gorgeous! Perfect name!

Back