For Sale 1969 ? 1970 ? Chrysler 300 parts car

I’ll pass on the headlight motor, but thank you for checking!
I think that is a good move. This junkyard has a lot of cars.......but the cars have been there for so many years, the only parts that I like to get are stainless steel trim type parts.

hi i have a 1969 Chrysler 300 wondering if there is any availability for a right side fender top trims, right hand windshield vertical trim right hand front and rear fender wheel arch trims right side sill trim and trim clips front bench seat left lower trim and switch button and a right parking light if you could post pics of any findings so i can confirm correct parts many thanks Dave

hi i have a 1969 Chrysler 300 wondering if there is any availability for a right side fender top trims, right hand windshield vertical trim right hand front and rear fender wheel arch trims right side sill trim and trim clips front bench seat left lower trim and switch button and a right parking light if you could post pics of any findings so i can confirm correct parts many thanks Dave
I can check on some of those parts. The parts car is a 1970, is that the same parts as your 1969 car? Are you in United states? Shipping overseas is very very costly

Looking for a complete 70 300 "back end".. ~ Bumper, tail light support panel, tail light housings (have lenses), rear valence, perhaps a deck lid.. and if these parts are available, may I ask your location? Thnx !

Looking for a complete 70 300 "back end".. ~ Bumper, tail light support panel, tail light housings (have lenses), rear valence, perhaps a deck lid.. and if these parts are available, may I ask your location? Thnx !
I am in central arkansas zip code 72076 . United States. I am sure I could get the tail light housings on my next trip to junkyard. I go about 1 time a month. But shiping would be very costly. Do you have a U.S. shipping address?

I am in central arkansas zip code 72076 . United States. I am sure I could get the tail light housings on my next trip to junkyard. I go about 1 time a month. But shiping would be very costly. Do you have a U.S. shipping address?
OK, thnx.. I do have a US address. in North Charleston, SC.. so thats fairly close, but due to the shipping expense, I still hope to get it all, in one go.. and the bumper needs to be good..

OK, thnx.. I do have a US address. in North Charleston, SC.. so thats fairly close, but due to the shipping expense, I still hope to get it all, in one go.. and the bumper needs to be good..
the junkyard owner will not sell the whole car.

Going thru a heat wave in arkansas last few weeks, temps in excess of 100. Just too hot to go to junkyard, sorry for the delays and updates.

the junkyard owner will not sell the whole car.
Sorry if I was not clear, but I did not mean "the whole car".. just the mentioned parts, (Bumper, tail light support panel, tail light housings rear valence, perhaps a deck lid), provided that these parts are in decent condition.. Thnx!

Back