1969-1973 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron Brougham?

Jakter

Reaction score
On the 69-73 Chrysler Imperials was there a year that the name "Chrysler Imperial LeBaron Brougham" name was on the car itself?
The reason I ask is many years ago my father had a triple white car from that era, don't remember the year, that I'm positive I remember looking at the name somewhere on the car and thinking that's the longest name on a car I've ever seen.

Of course there are no pictures of the car because back then it was just the family car and nothing special.

Are you sure it was a fuselage era and not a 76 - to 78 NYB?
Definitely fuselage era.
Been a long time ago so it appears I must have added the "Brougham" to my memory even though I clearly remember thinking, that's the longest name on a car I've ever seen.

On the 69-73 Chrysler Imperials was there a year that the name "Chrysler Imperial LeBaron Brougham" name was on the car itself?
The reason I ask is many years ago my father had a triple white car from that era, don't remember the year, that I'm positive I remember looking at the name somewhere on the car and thinking that's the longest name on a car I've ever seen.

Of course there are no pictures of the car because back then it was just the family car and nothing special.
The answer would be NO.

From 1972 up ,there was a New Yorker Brougham which might have been confused for Imperial Brougham since NYB eventually (in 1976) replaced the Imperial

The question of the longest possible model name is interesting in itself. I think the longest I can remember is Buick Electra 225 Limited Park Avenue.

In that era or any that I know of had Brougham and LeBaron on the same model. NY had Brougham and Imperial had LeBaron

Back