1969 300 Facebook NOT MINE

Big_John

Illegitimi non carborundum
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score

731370677756_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=-wMvw4qoZbsAX8MdqZV&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

Have a 69 Chrysler 300 that I’m parting out Bumpers are very good driver condition Dash is near perfect Doors are solid Grill is a 69 Newport grill Rear bezel is near perfect Hood very good Rear trunk lid very little rust Convertible top frame is very good and motor works Interior bucket seats and a few tears but good and rear seat is good Front fenders .. driver side is dented but solid and passenger side is good Plus other parts not mentioned... let me know if you need anything... car rolls freely Have no title and you can buy it complete for $900 cash

Fulton, NY
Location is approximate

Seller Information

Robert Bevacqua
Joined Facebook in 2012

About 45 minutes from me if someone is really interested.

There would be no title on a '69 300 as NYS didn't issue titles until 1973. They used transferable registrations in 1969. It might be worth asking about that.

upload_2020-8-21_9-20-53.png

An appropriate setting for Trailer Park Boys.

Regardless, 900 bucks is a steal if you need a 69 300 parts car. It's definitely going into a container.

Big_john (and Mrs. Big_john) were gracious enough to take a drive for me to see this car. I have a agreed to a transaction price with seller and will complete the deal tomorrow. For my purposes, this car fits the bill.

IMG_5329.jpg

Though I offered "lunch & gas" money, Big_John wouldnt hear of it. I cannot thank them enough again for time and willingness to help and Big_John for applying considerable expertise in putting eyeballs on the car.

Big_john (and Mrs. Big_john) were gracious enough to take a drive for me to see this car. I have a agreed to a transaction price with seller and will complete the deal tomorrow. For my purposes, this car fits the bill.

View attachment 397190

Though I offered "lunch & gas" money, Big_John wouldnt hear of it. I cannot thank them enough again for time and willingness to help and Big_John for applying considerable expertise in putting eyeballs on the car.
It was a good trip. Perfect convertible weather (we took the 300) and it was good for the both of us.

I'm just glad the car will get used.

He also had a 68 Fury convertible that I'll bet will come up for sale. He seems to be one of those guys that buys cars and then lets them sit until something else catches his eye. He tried to sell me a boat while I was there...

Back