For Sale 1969 69 Plymouth Fury 3 III 383 Big Block Mopar Muncie - $6500 (Muncie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factorial

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine.

00R0R_7q7zc5I2f2Z_600x450.jpg

00D0D_8IJEq30zSju_600x450.jpg

00101_6zLMzt4C2Nv_600x450.jpg

I need to sell my 69 Fury because of other things that have happened. I don't have the space, time, or money to REALLY do this car justice. It needs more than I can give it currently. It runs and drives GREAT.

The car is in decent shape but not perfect. The paint is a 6-7 out of 10. The car originally had a vinyl top, but I had it removed and the top repainted to match the car. The top paint looks good, the bottom paint looks good, but where they meet the clear coat is peeling. The car is not SUPER rusty but would need to be repainted if someone wants a perfect car. Its in 'driver' condition.

The interior is fair, the front seat will need to be recovered. The previous owner covered the front driver seat with a lot of black tape and its a aging poorly. I replaced the windshield because its cracked. The heater vacuum lines don't work and the gas gauge doesn't work. I have a replacement gas gauge NOS from a Plymouth dealership that went out of business but never got around to pulling the dash apart to fix the gauge and vacuum lines. I replaced the sender in the tank and that did NOT fix it. Interior is a 6 out of 10.

The engine runs GREAT. I replaced the cam, installed a 4BBL intake, put electronic ignition on the car so there is no more ballast resister and points, and also installed a FiTech Fuel Injection system. I would be happy to go through everything with a serious buyer. This is the 383 290 HP 2BBL engine, it has the correct 330HP heads, so I put the 4BBL and the matching cam for the 330HP engine. Cam Specs at the end.

The car has 4 wheel power drum brakes and the original LEFT HAND lug nuts on the left side wheels. I have disk brake conversion brakes that will let you put Ford full size disk brakes on the car if you want to go that route.

Here is my YouTube video of me installing the electronic ignition on the car, this was before the fuel injection as you can't run points with the fuel injection:

More pictures to follow.

I will be at James Dean if you want to see the car in person.

Please please serious buyers. The price is firm. I don't want to trade for a 4 wheeler or your 75 4 door Falcon project car.

This is a fair price for this car, and it runs and drives good. If you want to spend $4000 go find a car for $4000.

Text me at Seven6five-7Two9-Two3One6

I have a good Indiana Title in MY NAME

$6500 firm

The car could drive to Indy today, but the gas gauge doesn't work. And the drum brakes lock up pretty easy so you gotta keep some car lengths between you and danger., not super high performance. LOL

Cam Specs:

COMP Cams Xtreme Energy Cam and Lifter Kits
Summit Racing Part Number: CCA-CL23-223-4
Cam Style: Hydraulic flat tappet
Basic Operating RPM Range: 1,600-5,800
Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 224
Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 230
Duration at 050 inch Lift: 224 int./230 exh.
Advertised Intake Duration: 268
Advertised Exhaust Duration: 280
Advertised Duration: 268 int./280 exh.
Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.477 int./0.480 exh.
Lobe Separation (degrees): 110
Grind Number: XE268H

1969 69 Plymouth Fury 3 III 383 Big Block Mopar Muncie

Very promising car, but I think a bit overpriced.

More pictures at the link in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back