1969 Dodge Polara windshield wipers

furyfever

Reaction score
Just bought my 69 Polara 2 door hardtop. Needs windshield wipers assemblies (at the end of what looks to be the original wiper arms). The arms have pins at the end. A previous owner put (modern) all black plastic wiper assemblies on the car...they don't even fit under the hood when they go to "hide-away." As they go underneath, they interfere with the hood and get pulled off the pin, so they're obviously too tall plus...they also fit very loosely on the pins. Anyways, I was looking on ebay and trico has what looks to be correct (33-162). Can anyone here with a 69 Polara or at least a fuselage C-mopar verify if these would be correct/what I need? Thank you..here's the link to the ebay ad.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windshield-Wiper-Blade-Classic-Front-Rear-Trico-33-162/264962085194?fits=Year:1969|Model:polara|Make:Dodge&epid=79300215&hash=item3db0f8914a:g:f7AAAOSwLqdboGOs#rwid

Bob

Last edited:
Thanks for that link! The situation mentioned is more common than not for concealed-park wiper vehicles.

Thanks,
CBODY67

Thanks for that link! The situation mentioned is more common than not for concealed-park wiper vehicles.

Thanks,
CBODY67
You’re welcome. So you think they look correct? Perhaps we both need someone else to verify.

Check out the recently-posted dealer training video on the '69 Fury cars. There's a shot of the (new for 1969) articulated lh wiper arm in full lh travel mode. Should be the verification you desire.

Enjoy!
CBODY67

Back